Friday, February 13, 2009 Friday, February 13, 2009
FISH.Sorry peeps. I'm not happy. >:(I mean,hey.HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO BE HAPPY WHEN I DIDNT GET INTO THE CCA I WANT?Yup,I didnt get into angklung. :(Seriously,i dont know how the heck XingChi get inside angklung. No offence,but Xingchi's index number is behind me,and angklung was her LAST choice(mine was the FIRST!)WTF?ITS SO FREAKING UNFAIR!The teachers went by classes!So its so unfair la..our class is like..the 3rd last.So all the vacants would be taken away.And yes.Celine is in angklung.Teacher say that there would be one more last chance for us to change cca BUT ITS IN SEPT.WTF?NO WAY!I'm gonna find someone who wants to go st.john but get into angklung,or someone who rather join other cca but is in angklung. I'll ask to change cca with her!If not,i'll do what cheryl H say.EHEH.I was just kidding :P Cheryl said to kiss ng and kana infected with his damn mouth disease then go tell teacher say mouth got disease cannot go st.john.WTF?But anyway,I'm gonna go see a doctor and bribe her to write a letter to say im not fix to be in the cca XDDNah,i was just kidding.But seriously,im gonna change cca somehow.I.WANT.JOIN.ANGKLUNG.