Friday, January 9, 2009 Friday, January 09, 2009
Hello peeps! Yes,im back from the camp! Did you peeps miss me?I know you all miss me:) jkjk XD
Day 1 in camp:
We went to the hall to assemble.
Then must hand all phones,food,toy etc. to the leaders >:(
*this part is a part where it comes later during the day.*
Because there is teacher(whose name i dont know how to spell)who said some peeps didn't surrender their phones,so the instructors will conduct a bag-checking.
Then nice nice I was the first.
Then Vernetta ask me to take my bag from the class and bring it out.
I was like HUH? *shocked*
Lucky the teacher walked pass and said
"Do the checking inside the room.Give them some pivarcy"
Then I took EVERYTHING out.
When I said EVERYTHING,i meant EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE BAG.
Even sleeping bag also must check.-.-
Then they take out never put back -.-lll
Then Yiwei and I was trying damn hard to fold the sleeping bag.
Then we went to our sleeping area.It was in a classroom.
After putting our stuff there,Ethel&Vernetta bring us to the library.
Then vantrice and I was like holding the flag,but we are standing at the back-est of the class.
Then suddenly Vernetta came to us and said alot about what total,present blahblah~
Vantrice and me was diao-ing.
Dont understand.
Then she ask:
"Do you understand?"
Vantrice and I shook our heads *confusing expression while shaking the head*
Then she explain.
Then Vantrice and I was like oh-ing
Then she ask:
"understand?Understand?" *in the vernetta-very-urgent voice*
Then we nod.
Then going inside the library,WHAO!
Red carpet leh.
For us to walk!
LOL
Then shake hands with principle and take a so called cert(its a colored paper -.-)
Then got a performance by our class leaders and this person call Wise Master
Then we went to a classroom and had a so call talk about stress.
Sorry ah.I forgot what we do afterwards.So below are all not in order.
1)Then we got play this game called splat.FUN!
2)We also played captain's ball.
Two different kind.
One can talk another one cannot talk.
3)Then got this SJC marathon.
Ran with Vantrice.
Felt like dying -.-
Then Vernetta and Ethel was like
"Are you ok?Do you feel well?"
-.-
Then run second time.
This time NOT well.
Felt like vomitting,and felt giddy.
Then Vantrice went to tell Ethel.
WTH?
Then Ethel ask lots of question.
Stupid Vantrice(no offence)>:(
Oh ya.LUNCH.
IT SUCKS.
*vernetta and ethel says its ok to share whatever we want to about the camp:)*
Rice,vege,and sucky potatos(dont even know if it potato)and dont know fish or chicken with damn strong lemon sauce :X
Then dinner is better.
Rice,egg,vege and chicken.
At least its ALOT nice-er.
Then after dinner we played games :)
Then we must go and find Vernetta.
It was damn fustrating.
Dont know where she is.
Cant find her.
Then after that we did class cheer and had supper.
The instructors says it was BARLEY.
But when we drink it,it taste more like honey lemon which has more lemon -.-
Then we went to shower.
Then need go hall for debrief.
Vernetta cant find us XD
Then went she come inside the hall,we were like waving the flag and shouting
"vernetta!"
And then,we went to
SLEEP
Camp day 2:
Felt someone shaking me.
*get up too fast*
OUCH!
Leg pain,hand pain,back pain,shoulder pain -.-
Then we went to brush our teeth and change clothes.
Gathered at the hall,had a briefing.
And then its breakfast time!
At least its nice.
Bread+milo.
And then we went off to play games!
Play broken telephone XD
Only got 1 correct XD
Then I forgot we went to play what game.So below are the games we played:
1)We have to fill this cup(with holes on the bottom)and must bring it across the other side.
2)We played this game where we must find for this sticker which is hidden somewhere around the school.
3)Have this game called caterpillar.Play until the leg very pain. *cries*
4)Then we also played splat.
5)We play the where's the peanut game -.-lll dont know what u call that -.- 6)My bonnie!
Then we went for IJ Learning Journey! Whoo hoo!
Went CHIJMES and this church and learnt about the Sisters.
Then we practise for our campfire performance.
Then Ethel and Vernetta gave out the camp shirt.
Then below is the convo Vernetta,Ethel and I had:
Vernetta:Do you have a christian name?
Me:*confuse* No.
Vernetta:*repeat the above question again*
Me:No.
Vernetta:Then do you have any nickname?
Me:No.
Vernetta:Then can we call you Xiao Lu(lu=deer/road)?
Ethel:Ya ya.
Me:*diao-ing* ok
Vernetta and ethel:Yay!
LOLS?
Then I was keeping my shirt when vernetta was saying:
"Hey Xiao Lu!Dont wear ur camp shirt first."
LOLS
I nod.
Then we had dinner.
Dinner was not really that nice.
Then we went back to class and discuss about the campfire performance.
Then we had campfire!
Sang songs,did the campfire item and cheered alot XD
Really enjoy myself :D
Then we went to bathe.
And we had supper!
After that we had debrief,and we went to sleep!
Camp day 3:
Wake up.
Leg very pain.
Went to toilet and brush teeth and change.
Then went to the canteen to assemble at the canteen.
Then was ask to go back.Cause we too early and must wait until the assemble finish.Then we went back and talk.Then go canteen.Have breakfast.Bee Hoon+barley.This time the barley is really barley.YES!Then we went to "clean" our classroom and the Gym.Then we have photo taking XDThen we ask for their phone numbers and emails.Then my dad came fetch me!Whoo hoo!The camp was damn nice la.Really fun.Especially the campfire :)Oh crap.I got the random "disease" from Vernetta aka the most random instructor XDI've been going to people on msn and started saying things that are random.LOL.XDanyway,bye.Need to go!See ya!