Friday, January 23, 2009 Friday, January 23, 2009
Hello peeps!Ya,had 2 cca fair.Cant be bothered to say about it so just ignore it XDBut,I want to talk about St.John XDOk,we went to the booth for St.John,and vernetta was there.So she was "screaming/shouting":"You all must join St.John!"Then other people around her said:"She is abusing her "leader" position to force 1F to join St.John."XDOk,thats not EXCATLY what the other peeps said but something like that la.So anyway,went OLGC today :)Went with celine.We took mrt to serangoon then took 317.Then that celine's "friend" took 317 =.=Ok,i shall not talk about.If you want to know what happen,talk to me on msn XDSo,saw cheryl Lim.Me and celine was like OMGGGG CHERYL!!!! *hug*LOLS.Then we went to hugging friends blahblahblah.Then sharu was there also.With Ruiqi.Coooooooooool~Then later we went around the school,talking about the past..Then we happen to pass by the AVA room.Then celine said:"Eh eh yunlu.Quick.Act as Ng.Go stand there."I was like O_O why must I act as ng???Then after 2 second.*blink blink*OHHHHHHHHHHHH~ *understood*So i told celine"Ok fine!But then hor,you dont go PURPOSELY 来真的.I not ng hor."Then celine was smiling XDThen i was counted out loud:"one,two,three!"Then after I so called "copied" ng,celine and I was laughing like siao XDThen when we reach the IT resource room,I was looking at celine and said:"celine."Then celine was looking at me.Then I kept on giving her clues,because I cant SCREAM.As in,later people think what happen to me -.-So later,when we were ABOUT to go down the stair,celine said:"eh yunlu.Remember the stairs........"I was looking at her,trying to remember what the hell happen.Then,KABOOM!I recalled and I was smiling XDThen we went to the hall,because vantrice want to see the seniors play badminton -.-So anyway,we went to the back of the hall and I was looking down,and it reminds me of that time....well,its a "secret" XDSo anyway,because I brought that issue up,vantrice suddenly talk about the way how ng stand -.-And she even did demo o.oAnyway,later we wanted to go,and celine randomly ask me to look up.So i look.The control roomI was like Oh~-ing =.=Went home :)