Tuesday, January 20, 2009 Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Hello peeps!Today Maths teacher never come XDAnyway,yesterday's maths was damn funny XDWell,for me,it is XDYesterday teacher was teaching,and we were doing worksheets,vantrice suddenly talked about ng.Ok,I forgot why she talk about him =.=But anyway,she was saying,last year YMM ask us to do the book review thing.And she need to print it out.For forgotten reasons,she went to find ng.She said ng was chatting on msn.When they reach there,he close the convo XDVantrice said she dont know who he was talking to.She asked him to help her print,then vantrice said that he told them:"You go check the printer blahblahblah"Actually,she also forgot what he said..But anyway,she was saying ng is blur XDFor some reasons,the ah gua picture pop outAnd I was laughing like siao.I could feel everyone looking at me with "what happen to yunlu?"Anyway,today i also bomb the whole chem lab o.oWe have to on the bunsen burner and wear googles XDAnd we have to use ice cream sticks and like...do something to it.Then the ice cream caught fire.I was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELP!Then the teacher was like standing BESIDE ME talking to people -.-I was like..TEACHER! I DONT WANT DIE! HELP!Ok,obviously I didnt say that out loud.But in the end,the lab never bao-za la..After sci was suppose to be chinese.But teacher say go help old folks.So we all were yay-ing.It was so cool!But,they were talking in hokkien.im a pro in listening,but suck when in comes to speaking.I know how to speak a little bit only.But still ok la.We had CNY celebration today.Then got performance by our school angklung and handbell,also china some performing arts school.It was so nice.Normally,when I watch this kind of performance,there is this 99.9999999999999% chance which i might fall asleep.But the dance and song was so nice that i kept cheering XDSo you can imagine how nice it is neh?After 2 dance item,it was the angklung members.They played 2 songs.The first one was damn nice.The 2nd one was the 每条大街小巷 that song.It so so nice!Then got 4 more dance items and it was the handbell members.They also played chinese new year songs.But forgot the song liao ^^It was nice la..Then got around 3 more dance item.There is this dance item which I remember.2 girls were dancing and one of them went to put her hand on the hip and started to anyhow touch.IT WAS SO DISGUSTING LA.Then after that we need to bring the old folks down to the concourse.We were waving goodbye and they wave back too!Then school dismissal.Go home :)Ok peeps! Byebye!