Thursday, January 15, 2009 Thursday, January 15, 2009
Hello peeps!Today I woke up later then usual.Woke up at 6:40am.When I reach school,I went to find the peeps i know :DThe first person i saw was Vantrice,so I went to talk to her :)Vantrice wanted to go and find her locker,so we went.Half-way there,because its going to be assembly soon,we decided to go there during recess.Then,you know Vantrice(the sometimes super annoying girl *no offence*)saw that girl.She was making a really huge fuss about that -.-She was saying(yes,I actually listen to it) :"She average height blahblahblah"-.-Really,very annoying.Then I went to find sheri.because I felt sad.DONT ASK PEEPS.After I find her,I realise I made a really,really,huge mistake.I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOLD HER!I should have told sally -.-Sally is those mouth got zip one.Anyway,sheri was saying:"Knn.He die already."SHERI.If you really go and ask PEEPS(you know what im referring to),you die.I not kidding.I'm being to like class now.I made new friends!But of course,there are likes and dislikes.I seriously hate some people in the class.Sometimes,they annoy me so much that I want to have edward cullen's ability to rip them apart.But,obviously I cant do that.Nor would I do that.Sigh.Celine.is.super.annoy.Yesterday was the "the girl not bad" song,today is some...very random ng song -.-IDIOT CELINE XDAnyway,went to hougang mall to buy presents!Bought 2 wallets:)Anyway,I have to go.So,bye!