Saturday, January 10, 2009 Saturday, January 10, 2009
Hello peeps!Please,if you are a KIND peep,dont ask me ANYTHING about the previous post.If you are a MEAN peep(like (8) *you know who im talking about* ),im not going to answer.Anyway,I receive a message from sally,and she said she post another emo entry,so I went to have a look.Fish.Shouldn't have see it.Make me emo :(She reminds me of the "S.H.E class performance" where Jolene aka the hostCeline aka SelinaSally aka Hebe(the one who said horse instead of host XD)Me aka Ella.Was talking to Esther.It has been a long time since I talk to her!!*emo-ing*Felt very sad.We use to disturb each other with the gays!I miss her stupid jokes!Now,im emo-ing again because I accidentally change the song to 当你 =.=This song really,really holds many memories.I didnt say what kind of memories so PLEASE. Dont any how think.ANY HOW XD*emo*LOLI was just kidding about the emo just above :DThere are so many songs which could make me emo!OMG!NOOO!If it continues like that,I'll die of emo-ness. O.oHELP!*emo-ing again*Ok,if i were to continue with this post,I would be telling you all what i'm emo-ing about.I wont be again to stop.So,Bye darlings!