Thursday, January 29, 2009 Thursday, January 29, 2009
Hello peeps!
OMG.I havent blog for such a long time!
Anyway,Im bored,so I shall stuff you all with my CNY stuff XD
26/1/09-Go father side.
Went to my grandma house.
We were the FIRST relative to reach!
Yay!We rock! XD
So we ate,and then I was bored,so I went to watch tv.
watch 黑糖玛琪朵 XD *emo*
Then my grandma appeared with fruits,so I took one.
Then I was watching this part where guigui was telling Y tou she got cancer,when I realise someone outside the door looking at me o__o
I was like
O__O who.is.he?
Eh eh wait.
He look familiar...
Then his mother appeared.
*almost spit my fruit*
W.T.H?
My eyes were like wide opened.
HE LOOK SO FREAKING DIFFERENT.
Not like i care o__o
So continue watching,then my THAT cousin came.
He went to eat while I was watching some Wu Zhong Xian show.
Then more peeps come in,and to be honest,I dont really care XD
EH EH WH.
DONT GO TELL THEM ARH.
IF NOT YOU DIE!!
I SHALL TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WHAT YOU DID TO JH XD
So after dinner,ZY wife was bored because ZY was playing mahjong.
So we went out XD
Actually only go ZY house only la.
But at least,go their house still can play board games.
Then ZY's wife gave me a bag and my sis a pencil case :D
Then we went back to my grandma house,and they had finished playing mahjong.
It was then I realise someone sleeping on the sofa.
Alfred.
LOL.
Then my mum cook noodles for us :)
After that,we went home :)
27/01/09- Go mother side.
Was the LAST relative to reach.
From the start,I had a damn big shock.
I was taking out shoe,and was going into the house,when I realise a hand sticking out to me,wanting to wish me happy new year.
I was like O___O what is that?Supernatural?OMG.
Then I realise it was Edwin o__o (lol i almost spell edward XD)
So anyway,shake hand with everyone,and went to eat :)
After that,I went to watch TV,while peeps are playing mahjong.
Then went to "steal" my aunt clothes XD
By the way,my aunt is damn in.She look damn young XD
I was telling her that I want to steal her clothes because all very nice XD
Didnt really do anything there.
So later after dinner,we went to Andrew's house.
NOTE: SALLY,SHERI,ESTHER,NOT THAT ANDREW O__O
Actually,it should be uncle andrew,though he is around ng age.
I only know his name in the entire family o__o
My dad fetch us there,because there is more space.
Because there are so many of us,lots of space became very little space =.=
And it so happen that the only guy was sitting in front of me =.=
Because there is so little space,my back kept touching his back >:(
To sound more innocent,his back kept touching my back >:(
Anyway,my relative andrew,he is married and for some reasons,he look like ng o__o
I know claudia!
You are saying
"Its not he look like ng.But is you think too much of ng"
BUT,NO.
He look like ng =.=
And he(andrew)was carrying this baby girl.
I was picturing ng with a baby girl in his hand XD
That reminds me of sally's dream XD
I want to live,so better dont say what dream that is.
So after that,we went home XD