Saturday, January 3, 2009 Saturday, January 03, 2009
Hello peeps!Just went to heartland mall popular to buy books FINALLY!Went inside and saw the mark lee(well,he isnt that mark lee.Just so happen to have the same name.) guy AGAIN!(he helped me sis to find her books XD)LOL.My mum and I was like looking at each other then said:"ask him help us find the books"Then he went "missing".So my mum ask me sis to find him LOL.And my sister manage to find :DThen he go take all the books.My wtf? mum says dont buy the B books first.See if can borrow from other peeps.Wth?Then he was checking through the books.Then got this CME thing which must purchase with the file.At the very being,the guy already told my mum dont have the paper,only got file.Then they talk alot,about buying the paper only blablablaThen I told my mum"nvm.We go school then buy."Then my blur blur mum told the guy"I want the paper dont want the file."Wth?Then the guy and i was looking at each other(eh,dont think sick peeps)then we said"Only got the file,dont have the paper."Then my mum REALISE what it means.WTF?Sally number 2 -.-Then my parents wanted to go to the food court to eat,but my sis and I dont want.So they went food court,me and my sis went mac :DThen my sis went to find seat while I go and order food.Then got one shuai guy XDLike ms sally mok says,its ok to have CRUSHES at this age XDThen after we eat we went to buy ice-cream XDThen go find our parents then went home :DGoing to see those books later on XDSo seeya! *waves*