Friday, January 16, 2009 Friday, January 16, 2009
Hello peeps!Just came back from school's meet the parent session.When we reach there,I was told that Vantrice was looking for me.But I didn't see her,so I decided to go to the hall for registation.Because normally we cant use the flowery staircase,so I didnt dare to use it.But my parents and sis use it.I was entering the hall,and the peeps there were bowing and saying"welcome" "good evening"LOL.Then there was this random peep who said"Hey Xiao Lu!Come,I bring you to your class"I was likeWTF?Then I realise it was vernetta ._.She was treating me as though i'm a VIP -.-She was damn formal.Felt so scary.Because she is like my senior..then treating me until I like VIP like tat..It felt scary LOL.After that,I went to find Vantrice.We went up and saw Vernetta,again.And again,she was"*waving hand* hello xiao lu!" ._.LOL.Then the Principle gave a VERY LONG TALK.At least isnt as worst as Mrs seah (i dont mean anything).It was boring.After that,Mdm Tan gave a talk.At least,that was interesting.I laughed:)Then got other peeps who talk.Ugh.Cant take it.*walk to the toilet with my sis*In the toilet,we were talking and laughing~Then we had to go back to the hall.Ate curry puffs:)Went Hougang Point :)I felt hungry and saw mac XDSo I was begging my mum to let me eat the twister fries.And she agree!Then she pass me $10 and said she want to go to Bake INC to buy bread for tomorrow.Then the guy who serve me,was saying like:"Are you from SJC?"I was damn surprise la.Me: *nods* yes.That guy:That school *cant hear him*.A lot of *cant hear him*.What was he talking about?LOL.But anyway,I saw his name tag.His name is Johnathan.Hehe.Tomorrow purposely go mac and buy food and ask what he said yesterday XDAnyway,I have to go now.So byes!