Tuesday, January 6, 2009 Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Hello peeps :)Just came back from school celine's house :D (yes,i went celine's house)Today school was really fun in the BEING.Then after recess got some stupid briefing.Was damn boring.Felt like sleeping =.=Then finally.Over liao.Whoo!Suddenly,teacher say:"got another briefing"WTH?It was about school matters,so it wasn't that boring :)Then must go hall.GOT ANOTHER BRIEFING.WTH?It was KIND OF boring,but not as boring as the 1st one :DThen went compass point(again XD)with celine,sheri&JamieWent burger king.On our way to burger king,natelie low pop out of no where =.=scare me and celine =.=Then we went to meet them.Bought food.Sheri took our fries without permission!So i was like telling sheri:"Dont take people things without permission."Then she say:"ok."Then after 3mins,sheri said:"I want one thank you"HEY HEY!I didnt say anything!=.=so anyway,later me and celine went value $ to buy camp stuff :)Then we went heartland mall :)Wanted to buy more camp stuff..but there dont have.So went celine's house.But for a very short period of time la..Then my parents come and fetch me...Then went to eat and buy some new year goods.Then go home:)Going to pack later on :)Oh ya peeps.Im going camp tomorrow.Will be back only on friday :)So,dont call or sms eh?I wont be able to answer or reply.And,I wont be online :)No online=no blogging (copied from cheryl L blog XD)Cheryl,dont kill me arh..I got put credits hor.. ^^Anyway,have to go now :)See you peeps on friday!