Wednesday, January 14, 2009 Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Hello peeps!I'm use to the places around the school,so its not really diffcult to find the classrooms :)Today's school starts at 8:20 so could slightly more XDWhen I reach school,I realise I forgotten to do my Lit hw.But heng,it was just reading:)*take book out and read*It was a story about a women who took a frozen lamb's leg and hit her husband's head =.=It was time for assembly.After assembly,we had maths class.After maths was recess!I ate fish and chips XDAfter recess was D&T.Mr Sia was our teacher.I rather the teacher to be Mr Chia ._.Mr Sia showed us a clip on safety in the workshop.Because we finished everythine early,Mr Sia allowed us to talk XDRandomly,Vantrice asked,
"Is he the guy you talking about?"I was like"SIAO.NO!"And for some reasons,we started talking about ng =.=*ng,i told you not to kill me!*All the way to the next class,we talked about ng =.=After English was Lit.After Lit we talked about ng =.=We saw the girl:)And I told vantrice to look XDShe agree too!LOL ._.Then it was time for Chinese lesson.It was really,really fun!After school,I went to heartland mall with celine:)Took 119.After I board the bus,I saw that mark lee from popular(if you dont know what I mean,see my older post.)LOL ._.We started to talk,about ng =.=Then a whole lot of guys board the bus.Wtf?They are blocking the exit!Lucky,most of them alight before we reach :)That mark lee guy didnt alight.LOL.Celine and I went to mac to eat.Those staff there treated me like INVISIBLE PEEPS.>:(After we took our meal,celine and I was talking and eating.Then there is this group of peeps that came in.I THINK they were PK cos they said LOTS of pk language.Celine and I was so scare.Then the talking-damn-loud guy said,
"He eh zha bao buey pai"(ok,my hokkien sucks.I know.)Translation: That girl not bad.OBVIOUSLY,he wasnt referring to us.After we were about to leave,I saw this guy who kept looking at me.IT.WAS.REALLY.REALLY.IRRITATING.AND DISGUSTING.We went to Popular after that.Bought pens and books while celine buy files and pens :)Then after that,I went celine's house.And celine compose a song with what the SO CALLED pk said(the girl not bad).You have no idea how irritating it is.And then,my parents fetch me home.I dont think I have to tell you the rest.Its boring.So,Byes!