Monday, January 12, 2009 Monday, January 12, 2009
Hello peeps!Finally!I'm back home!Today's the first day of having lessons.The first lesson was AE.We all were listening to music.Jay Chou,S.H.E,Mariah Carey,Kelly Clarkson eh?NO.We were listening to EARLY EARLY MUSIC.LOL.Early early XDDFine,I call that early early music XDIts those 16th Century music.Kind of..boring.After that was science.Our sci teacher was our form teacher XDAfer Sci was english.We were introducing ourselves,and the teacher was a OLGCian!No wonder she look so familiar!After that was recess.After recess was Maths.The teacher was talking so soft!Everyone started to ask each other if they understand.After that was Lit.It was quite fun :)After Lit was Art.OMG.Art sounds soooo fun!I hate arts last time.But the teacher is a damn hyper one.Make the class more interesting :DAfter Art was CD.BORING!We have to do target setting&Sec 1 reflection.I hate reflections!LOL.School ends!But I had to stay back because I had a second trial for badminton.During the trial:We did warm up.Warm up=run 8 rounds.WTF?Then we had to throw the..."shelter court"(ok peeps,my eng horrible.I know.)After that we had to do standing board jump(i remembered I said my eng sucks).And we had to run AGAIN.OMG.I dont want to join badminton!I want to join angklung XDIt looks cool.Or uniform groups like NPCC or St.John.Anyway,have to go.So,Byes!