Tuesday, December 23, 2008 Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Yesterday was so damn AWESOME. Went for sally's chalet @ sentosa :DFirst we went swimming XDand the freaking CLAUDIA KOH pushed me into the pool ==OI I dont know how to swim eh.Dont try to kill me!!And then we play play play then suddenly cheryl L said"Omg!Look at that guy's pants!!"And the curious me,claudia and sally went to see :DAnd we were all laughing like siao:DAnyway,what I saw was damn disgusting so I wont said it XDHmm.There is 2 guys actually.So lets name them!:)The one which we see his pants= idiotHis friend= stupid So idiot said to stupid:idiot:you know those 4 girls there?They keep looking underwater to see my body.Stupid:Aiya they les la theyWTH?Like that call les meh?LOLS i dont mean we purposely so and see la..so anyway,it appears that only I heard it.So i went to tell the others and they laugh like siao =.=And those FREAKING 2 guys kept coming closer to us(especially me and sally).And suddenly one of the guy appeared beside claudia and she was scream like siao =.=So we went back to the chalet to change and eat.After that,we went to play games:DWe went to the skyride thingy and play:DIt was SO DAMN FUN!!BUT We sat at number 21..And the guy in front of us look like JACOB XDI was telling sally:ME:hey sally.Do you find that guy there look like jacob?Sally:if you didnt say,I wont notice it.So that guy has a name too:JACOB GUY :DAnd then we went to buy drinks and eat ice-cream:DWe went to the beach,and sally and I was listening to EMO MUSIC like river flows in you~Then suddenly I saw this white colour thing appear out of nowhere.OMG.ITS.CLAUDIA'S.NEW.PHONE.Its gonna being washed away!!Suddenly,Hero Chery L appeared out of nowhere and saved the phone!! (yes I know wth?)And then we went to vivo:DWe went to a RESTAURENT and eat.Clothes we wear:Me:blue t-shirt&orange pantsSally:white colour shirt&black pantsCheryl L:Kungfu Panda shirt&FBT pantsClaudia:Blue shirt&FBT pantsWhen we enter the place,we all started talking."We wear like that come here eat:....So anyway,we eat prawn,vege,tofu,pork and CRAB:DAfter that we go vivo and walk:DAfter that when we are going back to the chalet,claudia fell asleep and was lying on cheryl's shoulder.LOL.Then after that sally's father brought me and cheryl home:D