Friday, December 12, 2008 Friday, December 12, 2008
Hey people~!
Just went for my....cousin's wedding..er...ceremony?LOL I dont know what you call that hahas~
Well,my dad woke me up and we went to fetch my 4th aunt and her 2 kids.I dont wanna mention their name so I shall call them A and B :D
Then my THAT cousin came:)
And we went to eat and then we talk.
Here comes the exciting part XD
I LOVE DOING THIS~!!!!
I ALWAY WAIT FOR THIS EXCITING MOMENT TO COME SO THAT I CAN CARRY OUT MY EVIL PLANS MUHAHAHAHAHAHA~
When we are SUPER DUPER ULTRA sure that NO ONE wants to eat the buffet,the 5 of us went there to carry out my plan XD
Plan: mix all the food together XD
Because there is ALOT of food,and we were scare that if people wanna eat then cannot so we took a bowl and started to put:
noodles-->meat-->vege-->sotong-->vege with meat-->meat-->fruit punch-->desert(dono what is the desert) XD
I know its disgusting XD
And then KABOOM~
My dad came.
So we pretend that we are eating something XD
*skipping parts*
then we need to go home liao
hehe.
and den we went to hide the bowl under the table and cover it XD
hehe.
anyway,later on must go and attend their wedding dinner~