Monday, December 29, 2008 Monday, December 29, 2008
Hello peeps!Finally can use com!Well,went for the CCA thingy today.Meet up with celine and went to school.We went to the Angklung,and the coach was asking who played Angklung before.Then xing chi,nimita(i guess that's how you spell her name),me,beatrix raise our hand.Then the coach ask for our index number,and said,"You are all in"WTF? O_OOh and I saw this girl in the front row,right at the end,at the right,wearing specs,got tie hair,look like ng! LOLS!So after that we went Guitar Ensemble. There was two teacher there,are one of them keep talking.Boring!Then we went Choir.And guess what!I saw Senior Melanie(i guess this is how you spell her name:D) And she called out my index number,then she said,"Lim...*look at me*Omg!Yunlu!Yunlu!You change so much!Finally!There is one from OLGC and Brownies!" I was standing there diao-ing =.=lllAnd we have to sing!GOD!But :D i didnt sing:)Then we went debating.And Beatrix,me and a girl sat around the table with another 2 people.We started talking.They ask us,"Do you think pigs are stupid and lazy?"LOL.What kind of question is that?LOLsomemore use PIG.WTH?Then one of them asked me whats my hobby so I told them,The conversation*below*Sharlene(well,yes.Her name is Shar-lene): what books do you read?Me: Twilight *smiling in my head*Sharlene:Oh.My.God! Twilight!LOLS XDAnd they said jasper was born in singapore!LOLS XDAfter that we go for band.Then we tried some stuff.Then celine's sister was there.Then Beatrix and I was suppose to be at the station where celine's sister is at,but then we went off to the drum place.Then celine sister was like,"Yunlu!Where's Yunlu?*saw me* come here!"LOLS!So i went.And blow the dono what thing *p.s. DONT THINK SICK*And then I went back to the drum station.Was damn confusing :XI tried playing it,but hehes...failed :DAfter that we went dance. Dance indian dance.Not confusing at all.In fact,its cool XDThen we went fencing.It was damn boring.Then we went shooting.It was damn cool! At this station,we are suppose to stand at a place,then use something to aim at this black colour thing.I did pretty well XDWhen i was leaving,the coach suddenly stop me and asked,coach:What was your cca went you were in pri?Me:brownies?Coach:*nods head*did you join any other cca?Me:noLOLS.Then we go for the badmintion CCA.Played with the seniors first.Then everyone had to find a partner and play with each other,and the seniors went to this corner and play LOL.Then I was playing halfway when suddenly the coach the coach pointed to me.Then 2 seniors came to me and asked:senior 1:are you interested in badminton?me:yes*nods*senior 1:is your father tall?me: *confuse* yessenior 1:please write your contact number here.me: *writes*senior 2:is your father tall?me: *kind of pissed and very confuse* yessenior 2:how tall is your father?me:not suresenior 2:ok..who plays badminton in your family?me:fathersenior 2:ok.Then we went to play netball.It was damn funny and fun XDThen we went to play volley ball:D it was slighty different from what mr koh teach us,but it was fun.But my hands are aching now *pain!*Then we went to play table tennis.I played with my brownies group former six-er!cool eh?she is chelsea btw.Finally,finish everything.Went compass point with claudia,celine and celine sis and celine sis friend.We were at the top-est floor when i saw mr and mrs sze toh.I started to slow down,so did celine.Mrs sze toh saw us XD They went to eat jap food XDWe eat chicken rice XDthen we go home~