Friday, December 26, 2008 Friday, December 26, 2008
Hello peeps :)Went Plaza Singapura with beatrix,cheryl L and my sister:DWatch twilight AGAIN:DBeatrix,my sister and I took MRT there.And the train was stuck for 2 times.Ugh.After going off the train(finally),we need to cross the road.But we waited for very long and the green man didnt appear.So i went to press the button.And the green man appear.Haha:D see i got magic XD jkjkAfter meeting cheryl at starbucks,we went to buy the tickets.I was saying: hahas.Today's the date of the LIM family outing:DBeatrix LimLim YunluCheryl Lim*my sis name* Lim*p.s. dont say my sis name out.*And we are also:Me:Blur and sick XDCheryl:Blur and lameXDBeatrix:Hao lian one:DMy sis:The clear minded one:DBeatrix wanted to nets it,but cant,and she had no money,so we went DBS and beatrix withdraw money from it.It was like so freaking funny :DAfter that we went macdonalds to buy french fries.Then there were 3 malay girls,and one of them said:"*something*Bella and edward*something*"hee.I didnt know what they were talking about.I only heard the bella and edward part:D Cheryl heard it too,and we looked at each other.After eating the french fries,we went to GV and bought food :DWe are suppose to sit at G,but people went to take our seats.So in the end,we went to the front and sit.We are the the front-est people:DThen there was this guy who came and sit beside cheryl :D cheryl was damn freaked out:DSuddenly,i felt the need to go to toilet.Chery went with me:DOn our way to the toilet,we saw 3 twilight poster :DOh and cheryl was damn..kang-choing(wateva.I dono how to spell).She kept saying"FASTER!!FASTER!!RUN!!RUN!!"o.oThen the show started XDBeatrix was VERY excited and I had to repeat "calm down" to her :)There was this part,where bella says:"How old are you?"to edward,I kept disturbing beatrix with their conversation because I could memorise it. :DShe was damn pissed:DOh and when there is edward appearing part,we would all hold hands:DEspecially the baseball and sunglasses part:D
My sis was just sitting in a corner,diao-ing.
After the movie ended,we went to the toilet.Cheryl and beatrix was taking photos of the posters =.=I wanted to take too!!But my sony ericsson phone was spoiled and my nokia phone's camera is very blurr-ish..So i couldn't :(After that,we went to shop:DWent to look at the magazines which contains twilight:DFound 3 magazines.I guess that there are alot more,but we didnt check it out:D We also wanted to buy the books,but there's only New Moon. Haiz..We went to some weird shops,then we went check if twilight soundtrack is out.But we couldnt find it.Then we went to shop..and after that,we had to go home.This time,the train didnt get stuck.YES!While waiting for my father,beatrix,my sis and I went to sit at the stairs.We started to talk and my father came.Fetch beatrix home:DAfter fetching beatrix home,we went to eat.:)Then go home:D