Thursday, November 13, 2008 Thursday, November 13, 2008
Yes yes I know.You might be thinking"are you mad or something?You think you are in 红星大奖giving speech is it??"but seriously,I want to say it.I want to thank all my friends for supporting me all the way,those who are always there for me whenever i was unhappy,and friends who always listening to my problems and never said anything though I kept "feeding" you with problems.I want to thank my friends for being such a trust-worthy friends by nothing saying the secrets I've told you.I want to thank mrs nonis for being such a good teacher,and taking care of me:)I want to thank all the TCF members for including me inside.I really feel happy.I want to thank you all for making me feel comfortable,making me feel happy,and laugh,and share your problems with me.To:Cheryl Houng: (paiseh,cannot put white) Daddy,I hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and that you will suceed in life.Nicole Sim: mummy,hope that you will be happy and healthy each day,pass ur exams,and succed in life.Jolene: Jo,hope you will be happy and healthy each day and you'll suceed in life and become mrs sun XDClaudia: Dia,after a storm,there will be sunshine again.So i believe one day ur *AHEM* will be solved:) also hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and that you will suceed in life.Kerri: hehe use purple:D anyway,hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and that you will suceed in life.Kylene: Hey kylene!Hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and that you will suceed in life.Celine: hello there babe!Hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and that you will suceed in life.And seriously,act sick:D I like the sick part of you :)Cheryl Lim: Cheryl hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and suceed in life.Beatrix: hey!Hope that you will be happy and healthy each day and suceed in life.Sally:Hehe.Already prepare letter for you liao :)And most importantly,for TCF:never ever take that smile off your face.You must go though hard times so as to get a huge smile after that! Hey,thats life.And you must never ever forget me!Must contact me k?狂风暴雨后,一定会有彩虹(after a storm,there will always be a beautiful rainbow)你要开开心心的过一天,还是哭哭啼啼的过一天?(do you want to live a day happily,or live a day which is full of saddness?)no matter what,if i were to see you in life again,you must be smiling at me and says"hello____(my name)!! Wow my life rocks. *tell me about your life*:)so must be happy k?