Tuesday, November 11, 2008 Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Hey peeps hello :DWell,we had the flea market and we manage to sell ALMOST ALL THE THINGS!!Omg~We are so cool XDanyway,celine and jolene came my house,and we went to fetch my sister and went kopitiam and eat.I know im so good.I treat them lunchXD but im not that rich :)We went to plaza singapura to watch dragon hunters.We went inside the cinema,and behind us were all couples so it feels kind of disgusting.Later claudia said she want to eat some bread with sausage(im not sure wats that called).But i ask her if she can finish the popcorn(although we share) and she said CANThen after she eat the bread and some cutter-fish,she said she's full and I had to eat the popcorn =.=so no choice.I ate ALMOST EVERYTHINGAnyway,half way through the movie,there was this kid which said:"im scared~"and we all(including other people in the cinema was diao-ing).and later this "knight" went to kill this dragon and another kid,im not sure if it the same kid SCREAMI was looking at Jolene and claudia and Jolene started laughing.Then claudia started laughing.Then I started laughing.Then celine started laughing.Im not sure if cheryl laugh,she was kind of far from me.But anyway,count as she laugh.And everyone started laughingTranslation: Everyone=everyone in the cinemaAfter the show,we went to the toilet.We went pass 2 guys and celine and claudia was laughing like siao,so we went to ask them why they laugh."The 2 guys almost go inside the girls toilet!!"Well,it was funny..*change subject*in the toilet,we waited very long.Then claudia went to peek under the door and realise only the 1st toilet has people.The others dont have a single person but the door was lock.So they went to open the door,but i didnt.I dont feel like going to the toilet.After that,we say bye bye and went home :)thats allbye~!