Friday, November 21, 2008 Friday, November 21, 2008
Hello peeps!!Haha didnt blog because I cant be bothered to:Danyway,got my results yesterday!!And it so happen that my results are the same as Cheryl Houng!OMG~we had agree to go to the same school:Dbut because of my results,it kind of hard to get into a school which i want.It is either too far,or the score is too high.Haiz..I only look at the E score only:Dlater that day I went to visit my grandma as she will be going overseas with my cousin:)And she was asking for my results,and i told her and she was damn happy =.=My auntie came later on and ask for my results and i told her and she was happy =.=My uncle and auntie(another)came and ask for my results and i told her and they were happy =.=And later on i went to my cousin's house.Yes its that cousin if you ask celine :DArgh when i went there,my cousin's father was like make a big fuss about my results as m results were better den my cousin.Hey hey no offense k?So hehe..i "escape" to my cousin's room with the door open.Hmm,i guess i put all the details in so that celine wont think wrong:Dand den my sis came in,so me my cousin and my sis were inside the room talking.Yes only talking.And then my mum came in,and den we talk:)and den my cousin use the com,I play PSP:D and my sis watch TV:DAnd later on we watch this..ghost documentry on Okto :Sand we went home:)at home i wanted to watch 王牌 CEO but not interesting(i meant the topic).So i went to watch the discovery,and it isnt very nice too..so i went to watch SCV 11(:D i dont know what that channel is XD)and its about building brigde.So i went to okto,and :D its anime.So i watch:D its nice la..And then I went to sleep:)Bye~