Thursday, November 13, 2008 Thursday, November 13, 2008
Hello peeps!! Just came back from awards night!!I was sitting with claudia,and we were talking and so on.Then mrs seah started to give speech and so did the dont know who from the IJ board.Then it was the prize-giving ceremony,and we were cheering for sally,vanessa seah and shanice:)And later it was our turn to go on stage to receive the cert for graduation(sorry if i spelled wrongly).When we were on the stage,i was trying my very best to look at the audience and smile.It was hard as the lights were very bright.It made my eyes pain~And later on it was dinner time:DHello,i didnt eat a single thing except a hi-chew from morning till now so i was hungry!!And we sitted and make fun of jolene with XZ :DWe went back to the hall for the concert and before it started,i took photos with cheryl houng:)After the concert,Sheri,annabel,sheryln,jolyn and so on(sorry if i spelled anyone's name wrongly)was crying like they had never ever cried before.It seriously made me feel like crying!! So i look away and said to cheryl houng,nicole,shantene and claudia:"save the hugs and tears for tomorrow"Haiz..seriously,I feel sad.But i cant cry..I dont know why though.Maybe I'll cry,tomorrow as tomorrow is the last day of school and we wont be seeing each other again.