Tuesday, November 4, 2008 Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Hello peeps =)I want to share this scary dream of mine..well i find it scary :)In my dream,zero,ichijou and aidou from vampire knight was invovlved.I had the same sweet blood as yuuki..Ichijou,aidou and I was in this room and we were talking.We were sitting in a straight row,ichijou on my right and aidou on ichijou's right.I wanted to point at aidou,and my finger was just under ichijou's nose.And then i realise something..The finger under ichijou's nose was bleedingI was shocked..and because the scent was close to ichijou..he couldn't resist it.So he took my hand and lick the blood.Aidou,who also cannot resist the temptation to drink blood,snactch me away from Ichijou and turned me around, and "hug" me.And then i felt it..His fangs was going into my skin..The place was just below my neckWell,its not scary yes i know..The really scary part is below..I was bathing just now,and I saw TWO RED SPOTS JUST BELOW MY NECK..AND THE SPOTS ARE HURTINGOMG~