Sunday, October 26, 2008 Sunday, October 26, 2008
lol i almost forgotten to post about what happen at hort park until I read cheryl's blog.We were like in the bus,preparing to go hort park,then the engine was very loud,and somemore we listening to music.Then our teach said:Guess what?I had been in JUNGLE marking the papers!Then me,dia and jolene was thinking,"why teacher go to jungle and mark paper??Then we asked teacher,u go jungle mark paper?Then teacher said ya.The dont-believe-our ears- peeps repeat again and this time,some people started laughing so teacher asked them why they laugh and they said:they say u go jungle and mark paper.Then teacher say:NO,go ZHANGZHE(i dono how to spell la..smth like that:D)
When we reach hort park,we took some teachers,but hahas,i dont have the pictures.All with dia or cheryl.You can go to their blog to see the photos. There was a guide to guide us but we didnt really pay attention to him,we did our own things.Then we had a break,felt thirsty so went to buy a drink.After deciding what to drinks to buy,i bought this coffee(those can type)which is suppose to be cold,in the end it came out very hot.I mean if its not cold,at least it should be warm or smth right?But its VERY HOT.Then got this school also come den the machine was "flooded" with boys.So i went to buy 7-up instead(i throw away the coffee drink).Then cos there "flooded" with guys,me,rebecca and celine went to sit at other places.Then we talk talk talk den celine stand up and there was this guy behind her and his bag hit her :D then teacher said "P6 girls~!" And me and celine faster throw away the drink and ran to the meeting point,leaving rebecca with the guy:D
then got picnic.I dont want to say about the picnic.All i can say is: THE WEATHER WAS DAMN HOT.
Then later claudia,cheryl and kylene went to playground and play so i help them take pic(see cheryl's blog for the pic)
then later pack up the picnic things,and I was holding a bag of potato chips which I brought but never eat.But I need go toilet so I ask natelie help me take care.Then me and celine went toliet.After we came out of the toliet,DISASTER STRUCK(well,not that kua zhang la~)
There is this big group of guys going down the place where my things and natelie were.So I so called shouted"Natelie~!My things..."But there is this malay guy so called "kick"my bag.And I was so damn shock and kind of angry.Then got this chinese guy take the bag but put it down.Then I went to natelie and natelie went to take the bag.Then I cannot go out cos got alot of them.So me and celine and natelie started to talk.The floor was like shaking,and celine started to say
"hey,you know,im really scared that this floor would break"
so i replied"well,those guys are FAT:D"
And finally,we go home~ :D YAY~!
It was a fun day though :)