Sunday, September 14, 2008 Sunday, September 14, 2008
Yesterday was a very angry,happy and shocked day!
Went to mrs ng tuition and called my mum to let me go for the science tuition,but she dun allow.I was damn angry!! >:(
But in the end,she allowed~
Then me and sally went for the tuition,then after that went to eat at suntec.Then me and sally was like talk talk talk...then later went marina square.
Then at marina square got the yellow ribbon the activity,and we went to see for fun.Then sally and her mum was looking at some dictionary,so i was like beside them.Then they decided to go,so turn around and saw:
ALIFF
I was like wtf?And he was looking at me,then turn to his friend say dunno what,and he was smiling while talking.Then I was shocked.So i pulled sally to a corner and asked her"did u see aliff?"And she was kind of blur and asked"where?I dont see him."Then lucky that time sally's mum went somewhere else so we followed.Then later on sally asked:"he doesnt know us does he?"So i REMINDED her:"u forgot that time when that person talk to aliff?We guessed that he was telling aliff "see those 3 girls?Always stalk me"?"And she like:Oh ya!(with her noraml tone and stuff)Then went to times to look at books(twilight:D).But it was boring so we went out.Then walk walk walk,my mum called and said I MUST go home now so no choice then ask sally's dad to fetch me home:(
At home
Watch show,eat dinner.Then go online.Talk to claudia and jolene.Then go see this person's stuff(MV,blog,behind the scene etc...)and i was complaining to jolene.Erm..I dont think i wanna put what i told jolene..dowan that person's fans come and kill me:D