
Mrs nonis didnt came today and it was kind of boring,so i read book instead.Then school over but must stay back for chinese..haiz,damn sian.Then sit with cheryl lim,kylene,sally,jolene,beatrix,kerri and celine after school and we were eating our lunch.Then kylene was like saying:sally,you like egg alot dont you?Then we started talking about eggs.I didnt talk alot but kylene does.Kylene is the same or higher level then celine.And yes,they were talking about GIRL egg.Sick right?Then sally said:I like all kinds of eggs except the eggs in our body.And that time we were eating!!Can u imagine??It was really digusting!Then later they were still talking about eggs and i cant believe kylene is worse-er then celine.Then later talk talk talk,kylene said:See i fry my egg.I put the frying pan in the thing and fry.Then we were all laughing like siao.Then later we started the egg family~!
Kylene-Boil Egg
Sally(egg princess)-fried egg
Jolene-Half-boil egg
Cheryl Lim-Easter egg
Beatrix-Steamed egg(sorry beatrix i cant put black)
Me-Omelette
