Wednesday, September 10, 2008 Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Im going to post this in 2 language,and dont ask why....我会用两种语言来写这个,不要问为什么。
看到她的走出了课室,我顿时感到很伤心。大家都吓了一跳,因为,我们没有看她那么生气过。有些人跑了出去,然后说:“她哭了”,我很惊讶,也感到对不起她。后来,副校长,
mrs wong,上来对我们说,
mrs nonis 很伤心,不想再教我们了。她对我们说了很多,然后我们一起去见她。我们都很怕,后来,我问我的朋友,如果她不要出来呢?没有人说话。这时,副校长出来,说她不想见我们。大家没有说话。副校长叫我们去吃,但,我几乎没有胃口了。后来,
sally 一直烦我
mrs nonis 会不会回来的是。更糟的是,她还有心情唱歌。我很气了,但我没有说出来。我对她说:“可不可以不要再唱了?”那时,我的心好像从一亿楼掉了下来,几乎已经看不到了。
As i watch her going out of the classroom,i felt really sad.Everyone was shocked,because no one had seen her so angry before.Some people ran out,and came back saying she cried.I was very shocked,and felt gulity.Later,mrs wong came and told us,mrs nonis is very sad,and dont want to teach us anymore.Mrs Wong told us a lot,and we followed her to see mrs nonis.We were very scared,and later i ask my friends,what if she do not wish to see us?No one said a word.Just then,mrs wong walked out and said she dont wish to see us.No one said a word.Mrs wong told us to go and eat,but i dont really feel like eating.Then sally kee[ disturbing me whether mrs nonis will come back or not.Worse,she was in the mood to sing.I was really angry,but i didnt say.I told her:"please,can you stop singing?"That time,my heart felt like as though it was being dropped at the height of million,and was shattered,and it was being shattered to pieces that i couldnt see it anymore.
我认为我对不起大家,因为,是我告诉mrs nonis 我没有带功课,才导致她生气。你们会说,我不说,辨认也会说。我知道,但,我情愿然人家说,我也不要说。
I feel that I was the cause to let mrs nonis angry.Because I was the one who told her that I didnt bring my work,and that led to her angry-ness.You might say,even I never say,other people will still say and she will still be angry.Yes i know,but,I would rather other people say now.