Saturday, August 2, 2008 Saturday, August 02, 2008
Friday,1 august 2008-official opening!
went for the official opening,then wear a dress and so called high heels(not very high la).Then claudia was wearing a blue t-shirt and black short pants.Then everyone was looking at me,especially the teachers.Then go register.I hate the register thing la.Very complicated.Nvm,next.Was going to the canteen when i saw this guy,wearing tie,blouse with long sleeve and a black long pants.
my first reaction was:dont tell me this is . . .?
Then i look at his face,and realise it was:
MR KOH
so funny can?Me and claudia was laughing like siao:D
Then loiter around the school.Then looking at something and saw E.T.
HE ALSO WEARING LIKE MR KOH!!
oh fish,all of them look so funny!!
Then go 2nd floor and saw sharlene and I was telling her:
"whao sharlene,thank you.I thought in this whole school only I wear like that."
Then later on we were talking to mrs nonis.Then mrs nonis was telling us:
"girls,help me invite the guest in."
Then got one sister(i think is sister celine:D)was asking us where is table 1.Then claudia was like POINTING at the table then said:
"there."
I and sharlene was saying:
"claudia!!how can like tat?Must be gentle.Not pointing and say there."
Then later i was telling claudia and sharlene:
"oi,want take picture of E.T. then show the picture to everyone?"
Then they nod their heads.Then later dia and sharlene was trying to take the picture when suddenly E.T. saw them and POSE then point at them.DAMN FUNNY:D but claudia got a sucessful one,VERY FUNNY DE FACE:D then later the archbishop came and we were clapping our hand..(spelled smth like that)was like doing a small mass. . .i dunno what u call that..then later the guests,mrs seah,sister celine was giving speech.Then me and claudia was using phone.Claudia play game i sms:D
*skipping the dinner part*
then later saw mr sze toh.He wear nice-er then koh and tan lor...
then later go computer lab 1 to find kerri and ask her why she never play piano.She said she play at the concourse(we inside the hall)
then go down the stairs and was talking about the 3 guys outfit when suddenly i saw. . .I forgot who liao,zong zi it is either tan,koh or sze toh.Then later go garden of peace and saw ms yang and mr sze toh inside.Then the path got candle and then got one is heart-shape de.Sound romantic.Then later i was telling claudia and kerri want take a picture OF them.Then they thought i meant take a photo WITH them.So in the end they force me to ask.So I ask lor.Then ms yang said:
"ok I ask mr sze toh to help us."
Then ms yang ask mr sze toh to help lor.So in the end they said:
"ms yang,yunlu say she want you and mr sze toh to take a photo."
So in the end we took.Lol.Then later we took flowers(they are real).And then my dad fetch me went home:D