Friday, June 13, 2008 Friday, June 13, 2008
Yesterday was then fun:)
me and sally decided to go ktv.And she didnt tell me whether can go anot.So the whole day I kept asking her :D
and...she say yes at 6:44 and her dad is coming to fetch me at 7
At the last min,she called me and said:my father cannot fetch u.
*一片沉默*
so I have to lie to my parents.If i dont lie,they all will surely dont let me go.Cancel all plans:(
When I went inside the car,sally was using paper to cover her mouth.At first I was curious about what is the paper content about.And it was:
CARIO MIO BEN LYRICS
lol...she bring she also never practise one.
Then bring Jason go tuition I think then go ktv:D
After we enter the ktv room,sally mother and sally find it small.So we change again.And this time is bigger...and the room number is 32:D
We took turn to sing.At first me and sally sing 缺氧by 杨丞琳.Then later let her dad sing.Her dad sing jay chou song ye..菊花台 and 千里之外。Her dad have beautiful vocals:D
Then later we sang JJ Lin songs:会有那么一天,被风吹过的夏天,一千年以后,发现爱,会读书。
Then let her dad sing.Then later Jason called and said his tuition finish liao.Then her parents leave and left sally and me.Then we all very scare so take out handphone standby if got any problem or danger.So we choose S.H.E songs:D
SUPERSTAR,星光,我爱你,金钟罩铁布衫,我们怎么了,触电,河滨公园,then repeat the first 4 songs for like 3-4 times cause we were then high:D
And we all sing the 我爱你 sing until 破音:D