Sunday, May 18, 2008 Sunday, May 18, 2008
Yesterday claudia came my house sleep...
She sleep left i sleep right..
Then we talk talk talk until 2.15am then realise the time then say goodnight
Then morning time 被 claudia's phone alarm clock 吵醒 then later go back sleep..Then the alarm rang again then decide not to go back sleep...
then later see time:OMG..claudia need go home liao
woke her up,then she go back to sleep
wth?
In the end,claudia woke up at 10 something I woke up at 7..
Then later spend around 25mins on choosing wat clothes I want wear then take bus go claudia house..
Then got some unknown relatives come her house(me and claudia distant relatives)
OMG..CELINE WHERE ARE U??
Then later celine arrive:)
"CELINE!!!"
WTF?
CELINE WORE THE SAME SHIRT AS ME
(not same pattern la..but same material and buy from same shop)
WTH??
Then fight fight fight on who wear the shirt first then later I was sending theme from celine's phone to mine while celine and claudia on the BED(even thought I was on the bed I didnt join them)fighting..
???
Then later cheryl H come then we all go macdonald eat:)
Then later eat finish celine was saying"see?i saving the earth..not like somebody.."
Then I replied"not like u right?buy some many (i replaced the word)strawberry flavour"
Then we started talking about that thing when cheryl H suddenly said
"eat the strawberry flavour?"
"WHAT?HOW TO EAT STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR?"
everyone started to say
then we all laugh laugh laugh then go claudia house..
Then see cheryl L at the gate:)
then we all go claudia room play..then suggested play the dunno wat..
then later celine go change in the toilet and me and claudia go open the door
iyo..she scream until can make the whole roof drop..
then later cheryl H and cheryl L was practising the cheerleading thing..
then later on I was telling cheryl H something about haha when she suddenly pushed me on the bed and talk crap about me and haha
WTH?
then me celine beatrix and cheryl H started to come up with this skit(r-rated) and we actually act:) but not that disgusting..
Then later beatrix,claudia,cheryl L and later kylene came to play the game..Then there is this guy..who is my relative keep looking at us..felt like boxing him..until his head become 大猪头..
Then later go eat buffet and was seating at the seat where that guy(my relative)can see directly..WTH
Then later go play mahjong:)
so fun and idiot la..celine kept winning..next time wont let her win liao:(
After a while we go park and played the spiderweb thingy..
Then cheryl L was climbing like going reach top liao
we were all shouting"cheryl!!BECAREFUL!! dont go so high!!"
whao liao..还我们为他捏了一把冷汗
Then go claudia house play blind mice the game..
我终于知道当一个盲人的心情。。原来,当你看不见时,你的四周突然之间会变得很陌生,无论你多么谅解你的周围
then later everyone left except me and celine
then claudia,celine and claudia play UNO while I playing my phone
Then my dad came and they realise that..
How I was related to claudia..LOLs
Then come home eat a little bit then write this entry..
我的今天就这样过了,我的明天又不知道有什么事情会发生