Friday, May 16, 2008 Friday, May 16, 2008
Today is the MOST FREAKIEST DAY EVER!!!!
Today afternoon,stayed back to do the YMM group thing..Was doing outside the staff room when suddenly Ms Yang asked us to help her to staple stuff..Then later she say got something wrong with the paper number 2..
WTH?
so must go correction tape the word then write..Whao liao..got so many paper...correction tape until 手酸...Then later WORST..ET came out and said
"can someone please help me?"
then we all look at jacqueline:)
then she was saying"shut up la"
then me and celine was thinking wat will happen to them..
when suddenly she come out and say"yunlu u go inside..ET finding u.."
I was like WTH?
then i went inside to ET's table and the conversation
Me: er mr tan?(i almost said ET)
et:yes dear?anything?
Me:jacqeline said u wanted to see me
then he give me a sheet of paper about NAPFA
"tell me the marks and if blank say blank"
so i went on blah blah blah..
Then i came across this name and said"blank"
Then he"WHAT?BLANK?OH MY..never mind go on.."
WTH?
siao..
then later FINALLY FINISH!!
Then later run to the exit and was about to press when suddenly,he said
"girl,come here.."
I was like WTH?havent finish ah?
Then later on went back to him and he pour out a bag of sweet..then ask me chose..I anyhow take 2 and run..then he shouted SHOUTED"u want mashmallow?"
I turned back and shake me head and run outside shouting like siao..
Then later try the sweet..
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
IT TASTE SO EW
So throw it away..
later celine was telling me say"yunlu,u know ng was just sitting down there?"
I was like ??? then i look then OH DIE..I didnt even realise he was there lor..
then later go home