Friday, May 23, 2008 Friday, May 23, 2008
This entry is for YESTERDAY
I finally can go back to school!!!!!Then go school tried to find for sally and celine but didnt see them,saw carina and walk with her up to class put bag.Then go down the stairs and on the 2nd floor,saw haha standing like er.............................dunno how to say....
Went canteen and found sally and celine and talk talk talk talk talk and then saw celine's hand got cheer paper.."huh?today got the cheer thing ah?"then later blur blur go to concourse cheer cheer cheer..
Out of no where,I saw a pale pale hand and hair(not pale hair)...I was asking myself "er..is that..or is it something else?" AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt dare to look up...Then later cheer cheer cheer halfway saw haha coming down the stairs,go to the staircase near the office and go up......
Then later the bell ring and we all proceed to the hall.I was alone and walking to my class when I saw haha sitting on a chair at the back.LOL....Then later go classroom.
After school,me and celine decided to stay back for STUDYING.After eating,we went to the seats outside the staff room and started our studying.I was like forcing celine to do one oral..I felt like KILLING HER at that time!!
After sometime,YMM came out and said this to me
你要用功读书,不然以后,你知道我的意思对吗?
(something like that)
Then here comes the WORST PART
她说了一些我知道跟某某人有关系的话。