Saturday, May 17, 2008 Saturday, May 17, 2008
just remember that another freaky thing..
Was asking form teacher about DSA thing..then turn my head and saw haha the head..
But seriously,I dont dare to look at him like that..I hope that my eyes are playing tricks on me but sometimes,I can see like reflection from windows and i see the head with
NO BODY
So i would prefer to see the whole body..keke:)
(er sally,celine..not what u think....)
Then later said bye bye to form teacher and was going the way where haha was
?
huh?why they going that why?they didnt know he there ah?
then got 3 paths
1st:got 1 teacher(not telling the name)blocking the path
2nd:ET blocking the way
3rd:go pass haha...
So we were about to go forward and turn
we stopped
"back back back"Jacqueline started to say..
then we go back to the path where form teacher is sitting
then reach the exit and the exit was at the right side..
and jacqueline pressed the left side to open the door..
we were like HAHAHA so loud then shhhh..then open the door and run out laughing:)