Tuesday, April 29, 2008 Tuesday, April 29, 2008
please be more considerate!!!
These few days, I've heard many people complaining about how hot the weather is. I use to complain, but nowadays, I don't complain after attending the Colin's lesson.
Why??
Cause..WHO CAUSED THE WEATHER TO BE SO HOT??It is us HUMAN BEINGS. We are complaining about how hot the weather is.
Heard from friends that the world might end in 2012 which is 4 years later.
Which is so UNFAIR!!!!
We aren't even 20 years old by then. Hello we also have dreams waiting to be fulfilled. If the humans continue our harmful actions, maybe the earth will died off sooner.
CAN HUMANS BE MORE CONSIDERATE FOR OTHER PEOPLE AROUND THEM??
People also have children who are around my age or younger than me.
DO U WANT YOUR CHILD TO DIE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE??
CAN U PEOPLE JUST SPARE A THOUGHT FOR OTHERS?? WE DO NOT WANT TO DIE AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE!!
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SAVE THIS EARTH?? IF IT IS GONE, WE WILL ALSO DIE RIGHT?? DO YOU WANT TO DIE? BECAUSE HUMANS ARE THE ONES WHO'S DESTROYING THE EARTH??
Of course, I am also glad to hear that some people are also trying their best to save the earth.WHY THEY CAN AND SOME PEOPLE CANNOT??Sometimes i think the rich are the ones destroying the earth.
Got too much $$$ is it?? Go donate money to the poor lah!!!
I hope that people will save the earth.
There are people out there who doesn't wish to die so early.