Sunday, April 20, 2008 Sunday, April 20, 2008
On Friday, there is this teacher who scolded us because she thinks that we're waiting for HIM. A few minutes after she went back to the staff room, he came out.So Celine and I went back to the canteen and study to avoid more scolding. Then the 6F girls went to stalk HIM and was making a scene outside the science lab and the room beside 'enchanted forest'.
WTF IT IS NOT OUR FAULT OK?!
Why does it always happen like this? Why is it so, that every time they go and disturb him and in the end its always the 3 of us (sometimes sheri) who are the ones who get scolded?
IS IT BECAUSE WE STARTED IT FIRST SO IT MADE ALL OF U THINK WE ALWAYS WILL GO STALK HIM?
They NEVER get scolded. In the end, we went to the empty space on the 3rd floor and was scolding the teachers. We didn't really want to or mean it, but they just make us so angry!! And sheri actually took a chair and wanted to jump down. But in the end she didn't because it was too high for her and she was scared. But sheri looked like she really wanted to die. So the 3 of us took the chair away so as to not let sheri jump down. But who knows sheri wanted to climb over the railing? So we pulled her back. I mean, what's the point?But in the end, I cried.It was really, really tiring. I mean yes, it was fun when we first started. But when the OTHER girls join in, the whole thing became not fun at all. Rather, it was tiring. I mean, they NEVER EVER got scolding, while we ALWAYS get scolded.Me and Celine went to the concourse to sit on the swing, when he came out of the staff room. He went to the 2nd floor, waved and smiled at us.WTF??
I don't believe that he knew what we were feeling.At that moment, Celine and I felt like going up to him and beat him up.But we can't, obviouslySo as to prevent crying again, we left.Seriously, don't you feel that it's unfair?